Regain Focus & Clarity to Navigate a Complex or Challenging Situation
Saturday, June 10, 2017
10:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday, September 9, 2017
10:00am – 5:00pm
The speed and breadth in which business operates is changing in profound ways. This fast pace of change can be volatile, uncertain, complex, and/or ambiguous; leading to feelings of uncertainty, confusion and frustration about how to move forward.
When your environment moves at such a rapid pace, the approaches you previously used to make decisions or craft a compelling vision don’t work as well. If you’re trying to gain clarity, chart a new direction, or create a stellar strategy, the path to success requires something other than squeezing it in between meetings and emails.
Are You Ready to Try Something Different?
The Discovering New Perspectives Retreat offers an alternative way to gather the insight you need when you’re faced with navigating a challenging situation. This alternative approach occurs at the intersection of contemporary leadership practices and timeless wisdom – and it is here where you’ll access new insight, wisdom, and guidance to help you navigate an issue that is either volatile, uncertain, complex or ambiguous – or all of the above.
During this day-long retreat, you will spend your time in nature with a small group of like-minded leaders learning how to…
- Make better business decisions during turbulent times by practicing a technique to quiet your very active inner dialogue and anchor your vision
- Decrease any uncertainty you are experiencing by shifting your perspective on how to handle challenging situations
- Access greater clarity about where you’re headed by looking through the lens of nature’s wisdom
- Develop strategies for bringing forth your vision of innovative leadership
Experience an innovative approach to gain clarity in making decisions, make sense of choices that appear conflicting, and expand your perspective on challenging situations.
This Retreat is For You If Are…
- An organizational leader who is looking for inspiration to chart a new direction but you are too entrenched in day-to-day tasks.
- Feeling overwhelmed by the frantic pace of life and need a deliberate process to make sense of the chaos but don’t have the time to think about this by yourself.
- At a crossroads and are seeking insight, wisdom and guidance about the options available to you.
- Looking for clarity about a sticky situation that you’ve been ruminating on and you want to know how to proceed.
- Feeling out of step with your vision and you want a fresh perspective for your career, your team, or the direction of your business.
With a maximum group size of 6 people, you will spend the day outdoors with an innovative practice that helps you get in sync with the rhythm of your wisdom by noticing the messages the natural world reveals through symbolism, metaphor, and patterns. This practice includes an intentional walk in nature with a very clear question about your situation. In other words, this is not an ordinary walk in the park.
Be aware of the signs around you to hear what is wanting to be told to you.
When you return to the group, you’ll tell a story about what you noticed and how it can be applied to your question. Oftentimes it’s hard to see a new perspective for yourself which is why we do this together so I can reflect back to you the possibilities, connections, and deeper meanings relative to your question.
Throughout the day, I will help you interpret and integrate what you are experiencing and its relevance to your current challenge. Within two weeks after the retreat, you will receive a private, 1-hour coaching session to further integrate the wisdom that has come forward.
Each retreat takes place in the peaceful Maybury State Park located in Northville, MI. With nearly 1,000 acres of wooded, gently rolling terrain, mature forests and open meadows, Maybury offers a sanctuary for rejuvenation.
If you’re ready to try a new approach, click the registration link below to reserve your spot. Your investment for this retreat is $199. Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive detailed instructions and suggestions for making the most of your retreat experience.
If you have further questions and would like to discuss if this retreat is a fit for you, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll schedule a conversation.
Retreat Materials & Resources
When you attend the Discovering New Perspectives Retreat, you’ll receive:
- Professional coaching and mentoring to help you make sense of your current challenge
- Robust written instructions for you to replicate this experience on your own
- Invitation to the private Discovering New Perspectives Facebook Group for you to receive additional guidance and share your unfolding insights with the other retreat participants
- A follow-up 1-hour coaching session within two weeks after the retreat to support you in integrating the insights you received during the retreat and take action on those insights.
If you aren’t able to attend the retreat and need to cancel, please contact me 72 hours before the retreat for a full refund. If you need to cancel less than 72 hours in advance, 50% of your registration will be refunded.