Regain Focus & Clarity to Navigate a Complex or Challenging Situation
The speed and breadth in which business operates is changing in profound ways. This fast pace of change can be volatile, uncertain, complex, and/or ambiguous; leading to feelings of uncertainty, confusion and frustration about how to move forward.
When your environment moves at such a rapid pace, the approaches you previously used to make decisions or craft a compelling vision don’t work as well. If you’re trying to gain clarity, chart a new direction, or create a stellar strategy, the path to success requires something other than squeezing it in between meetings and emails.
Are You Ready to Try Something Different?
Walking with the Wisdom of your Leadership Retreat offers an alternative way to gather the insight you need when you’re faced with navigating a challenging situation. This alternative approach occurs at the intersection of contemporary leadership practices and timeless wisdom – and it is here where you’ll access new insight, wisdom, and guidance to help you navigate an issue that is either volatile, uncertain, complex or ambiguous – or all of the above.
You want to access new insight AND do something with that new-found wisdom, right? That requires time to process which is why this virtual retreat takes place over three (3) 90-minute calls in the span of 3 – 4 weeks. Between our first and second call, you’ll spend time in nature to help you:
- Make better business decisions during turbulent times by practicing a technique to quiet your very active inner dialogue and anchor your vision
- Decrease any uncertainty you are experiencing by shifting your perspective on how to handle challenging situations
- Access greater clarity about where you’re headed by looking through the lens of nature’s wisdom
- Develop strategies for bringing forth your vision of innovative leadership
Experience an innovative approach to gain clarity in making decisions, make sense of choices that appear conflicting, and expand your perspective on challenging situations.
This Retreat is For You If Are…
- An organizational leader who is looking for inspiration to chart a new direction but you are too entrenched in day-to-day tasks.
- Feeling overwhelmed by the frantic pace of life and need a deliberate process to make sense of the chaos but don’t have the time to think about this by yourself.
- At a crossroads and are seeking insight, wisdom and guidance about the options available to you.
- Looking for clarity about a sticky situation that you’ve been ruminating on and you want to know how to proceed.
- Feeling out of step with your vision and you want a fresh perspective for your career, your team, or the direction of your business.
WHAT: Individual retreat – that’s right, just you (and me as your guide and coach)
WHEN: Whenever you’re ready!
HOW: Three (3) 90-minute calls using ZOOM so we can see each other (if you’re camera shy, you can turn off the video portion)
- Call #1 – This is where you share what’s going on with your work, life, goals, what you are hoping to learn or gain clarity on by doing a Wisdom Walk. We explore the Question you want to hold during your visionary time in nature. I help you refine your question so it is framed to give you the most insight. If needed, I’ll also help you decide when and where to take your Wisdom Walk. At the end of this first call, we’ll schedule your next call within one week of you taking your Wisdom Walk for the unfolding of your leadership journey.
- Call #2 – Now is the time to share the full story of your Wisdom Walk. As I listen, I’m hearing the messages from Nature unfold in the form of metaphors, symbols, archetypal energies, animals and plants and even humans that may have shown up to inform your question. Reflecting your story to you through this lens, I offer you the gems held within your Wisdom Walk, connect this to your Question and how this may bring clarity to your situation. Between your 2nd and 3rd call, you can communicate with me by email on your reflections, what you are noticing arise that is in-service to your vision, or what might be getting in the way. I’ll offer support and additional insights to keep your wisdom gaining traction and ground.
- Call #3 -Our third coaching call will be scheduled approximately 1 week after our 2nd call and we follow-up on any additional insights that may be coming forward from your Wisdom Walk. We’ll talk about how you want to apply the wisdom and guidance received, craft a plan and identify next steps you’ll take to bring your wisdom forward in service to your current situation.
Be aware of the signs around you to hear what is wanting to be told to you.
If you’re ready to try a new approach or would like more information, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can schedule a time to chat and figure out if this virtual retreat is for you.
I’m excited to connect with you, your leadership wisdom and if see if the Wisdom Walk is right for you!
P.S. Your investment for this Wisdom Walk virtual retreat is available now at a very special price. Save $50.00 when you pay in full for a total cost of $450.00. You can also pay in 2 installments of $250.00 for each payment.
Retreat Materials & Resources
When you sign up for the Walking with the Wisdom of Your Leadership Virtual Retreat, you’ll receive:
- Professional coaching and mentoring to help you make sense of your current challenge
- Robust written instructions for you to replicate this experience on your own
- Quarterly Reflection & Review prompts to keep your insights alive and aligned with your wisdom
If you aren’t able to participate the retreat and need to cancel, please contact me 72 hours before our first call for a full refund. If you need to cancel less than 72 hours in advance of our first call, 50% of your registration will be refunded.