Transformational leadership development anchored in conscious business practices
The sole purpose of these programs is to help leaders create trusting and caring cultures that inspire others to new heights, promote engagement through meaningful connections and foster innovation.
Emerging leaders and mid-level leaders in need of developing their ability to conduct pivotal conversations, lead teams, and drive organizational change. Programs are ideal for those who:
- Are quickly gaining greater leadership responsibility because they get stuff done…but now find themselves in unchartered territory
- Have exceptional potential but haven’t had the benefit of strong mentors or professional development
- Are quick-thinking and passionate about their ideas but struggle to get others to acknowledge the value of their contributions
Leaders explore the inner and outer domains of leadership presence that include relationship with self, others, and the organization. Each tailored program includes the support of assessments, experiential learning exercises, action learning groups, asynchronous and synchronous learning activities.
- Gain a clear and in-depth understanding of your leadership style
- Develop the ability to readily relate and connect with others, particularly those with differing personalities, backgrounds and values
- Increase your ability to adapt to new situations and successfully manage change
- Develop greater leadership capability to lead and drive change
- Achieve greater accountability and accelerate the achievement of business goals
- Increase the number of engaged employees who are aligned with the company’s mission, values, and objectives
Tailored programs employ an across-time approach typically ranging from 6 – 18-months. The structure provides ongoing reinforcement to support the way leaders internalize new concepts and develop skills through real-world practice, personal reflection, sharing with others and promoting personal accountability.
The following programs may be offered as stand-alone solutions or integrated into a larger leadership curriculum.
- Communicating with Influence & Integrity: Cultivate Your Leadership Presence & Trust
- Coaching Skills for Leaders
- Understanding & Developing Your Management Style
- Developing Emotional Agility
- Cultivating Healthy Teamwork: Five Behaviors of a Team
“I’ve always believed I could be a good leader and knew I could do more but before I began the leadership development program I didn’t have the credibility or respect of others within my business unit. Jenna helped me unlock my potential by getting me to reflect on so many things that I wouldn’t reflect on. She also helped me focus on the positive instead of negative and I now notice how my mindset has shifted in ways that allow me to constructively engage in pivotal conversations. I really feel that I’ve been able to get through challenging situations in a better fashion as a result of the coaching I received.”
Business Development Director, Smart Solutions Recruitment
Group Leader Inorganic Laboratories, NSF International
Managing Toxicologist, NSF International
Founder, The BEA HIVE
Consultant, Workplace Results