Do you feel exhausted, depleted, or overwhelmed with daily life challenges and the state of our world today?
Life is full of challenges, but it’s important to take the time to reflect on what those challenges can teach you. Certainly, that imprint shapes the way you connect with your emotional wisdom.
Your emotional wisdom is the place where you can respond gracefully when relationship tension arises, make clear decisions in the midst of chaos, and find an opportunity in challenging situations that lift you up rather than drag you down.
If I had to guess, you:
- Feel like you’re not enough. “I’m not… experienced, qualified, creative, decisive, worthy, or courageous enough.”
- Set the bar so high that you fail to achieve what you truly desire and can accomplish.
- Must prove yourself no matter how many dues you’ve paid.
- Fail to follow through, despite knowing what to do and how to do it.
- Have the feeling that you don’t belong.
- Keep saying “Yes” when you really want to say “No.”
- Feel irritated or angry when others aren’t doing it right (whatever “it” might be)
You are not alone.
Mental Fitness is the capacity to respond to life’s challenges with a positive rather than a negative mindset.
Tools & Training
The world is asking you to pivot in ways you haven’t done before and redefine what success looks like.
- How to deepen and personalize your understanding of the mental fitness tools.
- Understand the impact of your strongest Saboteur.
- Rewire your negative neural pathways.
- Learn how to strengthen your Sage.
- Discover your Sage’s deep wisdom, far surpassing your intelligence
- And more…
- Weekly Live Group Coaching Sessions via ZOOM. (1 hour per week)
- Weekly Training Videos & Audios. (1 hour per week)
- Exclusive app with personalized training based on your Saboteur Assessment.
- Daily Inspired Practices to Build Your Mental Fitness. (15 minutes of practices daily)
- Unlimited support from me via your client portal.
- Bonus: Two private 1:1 coaching sessions to explore how the saboteurs impact you personally and professionally.
“This program can add value to your life regardless of where you are at in your level of growth or insight. It contains accessible language and practical tools that help label your saboteurs and practice new skills to access a wise soul inside of you. It has helped me more clearly see and navigate the path of my journey. Jenna is a warm and gentle soul and created a space that allowed me to be vulnerable and open to the potential within me. You couldn’t ask for a more skilled facilitator.”
~ Natalie Pacitto
“The Chart Your Path to Emotional Wisdom practicum provided a thoughtful, supportive framework through which to navigate transformative and powerful change. Practicing the approaches for recognizing and intercepting saboteur behaviors in a repetitive way helped me more effectively shift. As a result of employing these techniques and the powerful, encouraging support in my circle, my confidence and patience increased and my stress decreased. I plan to continue practicing these techniques, knowing that I’m strengthening these new neural pathways. ”
~ Michelle Beish
“Prior to this course, I felt lost both personally and professionally. Jenna does an amazing job as a guide on the path towards introspection and enlightenment. Whether at the beginning of your journey, or as a stop along the way, you will quickly realize that this course serves as an internal compass and roadmap to any destination in life you are searching for.”
~ Courtney Cook
Support that Fits Your Learning Style
Chart Your Path to Emotional Wisdom is available as an Individual Track or Group Track program.
Weekly 30-minute 1:1 Coaching Sessions
With the individual track you receive eight (8) private 30-minute coaching sessions weekly to integrate your learning + 2 private 60-minute coaching sessions to use within 45 days of completing the 8-week program
Weekly 60-minute Group Video Calls
You’ll meet weekly for eight (8) weeks with a small group (max. size 5 people) to share your learnings, support each other’s growth and ask questions about developing your mental fitness + 2 private 60-minute coaching sessions to use within 45 days of completing the 8-week program
Now is the time
Understanding yourself and others is the key to becoming a better human. Whatever point you are at in your growth journey, it is time to upgrade your mindset and identify the thought patterns that prevent you from flourishing during tumultuous times and achieving your peak performance.
You can’t control what you can’t control.
I hear this all the time, but it’s true. If you have a choice, you should always choose to not stress over what you have no power over. Push away self-doubt and anger, which is a waste of time and mental energy. You must learn how to recover from disappointment immediately. Spend little time in regret or blame.
In my role as a Leadership Coach, I heal the hearts of people in business – and thereby heal the hearts of businesses. My method is to teach people how to identify their Saboteur (so they can recognize when they are in a Saboteur mindset) and how to build the mental muscles needed to access their emotional wisdom for better well-being, deeper relationships, and peak performance.
Can years of self-defeating behavior and negativity be reprogrammed into a more positive, resilient and relaxed way of life?
Yes…when we practice Mental Fitness.
Wouldn’t it be great to experience better health, better careers, and even better relationships?
Absolutely! And it’s possible when you are mentally fit.