Walk with Wisdom Virtual RetreatClarity to Navigate a Complex or Challenging Situation
The Walk with Wisdom Virtual Retreat offers an alternative way to gather the insight you need when you’re faced with navigating a challenging situation. This alternative approach combines contemporary leadership practices and timeless wisdom to help you:
- Decrease any uncertainty you are experiencing by shifting your perspective.
- Access greater clarity about where you’re headed by looking through the lens of nature’s wisdom.
- Make better business decisions during turbulent times by practicing a technique to quiet your very active inner dialogue and anchor your vision.
Experience an innovative approach to gain clarity in making decisions, make sense of choices that appear conflicting, and expand your perspective on challenging situations.
A Wisdom Walk is not an everyday walk in the park to figure it out (whatever “it” is) with your very active mind. When you walk with wisdom you embark upon a purposeful journey in nature taken with the intent to access new insight, wisdom, and guidance in response to an important inquiry.
Connecting with the natural world fosters a more expansive way of looking at challenging situations by reminding us that we can love and connect with that which we cannot control.
This Retreat is For You If Are…
- Feeling overwhelmed or disconnected from your life and need a deliberate process to make sense of the chaos.
- At a crossroads and are seeking insight, wisdom and guidance about the options available to you and your organization.
- Looking for clarity about a sticky situation that you’ve been ruminating on and you want to know how to proceed.
- Feeling out of step with your vision and you want a fresh perspective for your career, your team, or the direction of your business.
- An organizational leader who is looking to chart a new direction but you are too entrenched in day-to-day tasks to get your head clear.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
~ Albert Einstein
The Walk with Wisdom Virtual Retreat is composed of four distinct phases. Each phase is unique and builds upon the previous phase.
Prepare For Your Walk
Call #1 (2 hours) – Welcome / Context Setting / Preparation for Wisdom Walk.
We explore the Inquiry you want to hold during your visionary time in nature. I help you refine your question so it is framed to give you the most insight.
Venture onto Your Wisdom Walk
This is your time for solitude in nature. Plan to use a minimum of two hours for your Wisdom Walk at a location of your choosing and the rest of the time for reflection and journaling.
Share your wisdom walk story
Call #2 (2 hours) – Wisdom Circle / Sharing Your Story / Mirroring of your Wisdom Walk.
Now is the time to share the full story of your Wisdom Walk. As I listen, I’m hearing the messages from Nature unfold in the form of metaphors, symbols, & patterns that offer wisdom and guidance in relation to your inquiry. Mirroring your story to you through this lens, I offer you the gems held within your Wisdom Walk and how this may bring clarity to your situation relative to your inquiry.
Integrate Your Wisdom
After the retreat (approx. 10 – 14 days later), we’ll meet privately via ZOOM for 45-minutes to follow-up on any additional insights that may be coming forward from your Wisdom Walk. We’ll explore how to apply the wisdom and guidance you received, craft a plan and identify next steps you’ll take to bring your wisdom forward in service to your current situation.
The Walk with Wisdom Virtual Retreat is available as an Individual or Group retreat experience.
For those who want more space and support to navigate complex or challenging situations. An Individual Retreat allows for a more flexible schedule – especially helpful if you aren’t able to get away for a full day.
To schedule an Individual Retreat, contact me so we can discuss your needs.
Small group virtual retreat (max. 5 participants) – just the right size so you receive the support you need and not too
big that you get lost in the crowd.
Saturday – November 8, 2022
(10:00am –5:00pm ET)
Unable to attend one of the scheduled group virtual retreats this year?
Contact me to schedule a retreat for your own group.
Be aware of the signs around you to hear what is wanting to be told to you.
What you receive
Whether you attend an Individual or Group retreat, you receive…
- Preparing for Your Wisdom Walk Retreat guidebook to help you frame your inquiry
- Discover how to tap into Nature as your personal messenger and wisdom guide
- Private coaching call to integrate your wisdom and articulate your Next Steps
- Self-Guided Wisdom Walk workbook to replicate this practice on your own
Often, when we try something new or different, questions arise. I get it. Sometimes you like jumping in right away and delight in the discovery that unfolds. Other times you want or need more information before moving ahead. Both approaches have their merits with no right or wrong – it just IS.
If you’d like more information, please send an email to me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to answer your questions.
What Others are Saying
“Jenna is clearly skilled at creating a safe space, crafting open-ended questions, and distilling experiences into tangible insights. I walked away from my wisdom walk coaching profoundly changed–not only in thought, but with valuable insights integrated into my whole being. I highly recommend this experience for anyone in search of personal and professional growth!”