Be aware of the signs around you to hear what is wanting to be told to you.
I want this retreat to be accessible to those who are willing and ready to do the deep, inner reflection necessary for transformation. Given the uncertainty and upheaval that COVID-19 has brought us, your financial situation may not be what it used to be which is why I’m offering this retreat on a “Pay What You Are Inspired” basis. Let me explain…
I am passionate about sharing the Wisdom Walk practice and creating a space for you to be seen and heard as you sort through your complex situation to find greater meaning and purpose. My intention is that we experience a balanced exchange of giving and receiving. I refer to this as conscious, heart-based commerce. Here’s what that looks like:
- Take a moment and decide if participating in the Walk with Wisdom Virtual Retreat is an experience you want to have. If “YES!”, then review the Payment Guidelines tab to learn how to engage with heart-based giving.
- Take a deep breath (please exhale) and then decide what feels like a balanced payment to make in exchange for what you intend to receive from this retreat.
- The suggested payment is $275. This is the price that makes this offering sustainable for me so I can continue offering this retreat to those who need it.
- Pay-it-Forward payment is $350. The world needs more kindness, doesn’t it? Let it begin with you. This payment is used to make it possible for others to participate at a lower rate.
- The requested minimum payment is $200. This helps to cover my admin costs and some but not all of my time for leading this retreat. If contributing at this level would prevent you from paying for food or shelter or medical care, or you are on a limited fixed income with little to no room for extras, please contact me to discuss. Please know that I retain the right to say no to any offer I deem as an unbalanced exchange.
IMPORTANT Payment Instructions
When you sign up, the retreat will be priced at $200. You can adjust your payment by entering an additional amount in the “Pay What You Want Additional Amount” box.
So, if you are planning to make the suggested payment of $275, you would enter $75 in the “Pay What You Want Additional Amount” box. If you are planning to pay the Pay-it-Forward amount of $350, you would enter $150 in the “Pay What You Want Additional Amount” box.
Often, when we try something new or different, questions arise. I get it. Sometimes you like jumping in right away and delight in the discovery that unfolds. Other times you want – let’s make that “need” – more information before moving ahead. Both approaches have their merits with no right or wrong – it just IS.
So if you’d like more information, please send an email to me: Jenna@jennastoliker.com. I’m happy to answer your questions!
Unable to attend one of the scheduled group virtual retreats or you’d like to schedule a private group or individual retreat? I’d love to hear from you and co-create a virtual retreat just for you.